For persons that will be assisting management in the
development of the Health and Safety program.
Participants learn how to conduct a Health and
|Course length||ASC Member Fee||Non-member Fee|
Locations and Dates
Feb 15 - 17
|April 05 - 07
Aug 23 - 25
- Participants learn how to conduct a complete health and safety audit
- Identify weaknesses in existing health and safety program
- How to accurately complete the audit tool and prepare the written report
- Program is classroom based with open discussion
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program requirements
- Sucessful completion of the Large Employer Program Building course is required prior to attending this course
Who Should Take internal Auditor Training:
- The person(s) that will be assisting management in the development of the health and safety program.
- 80% competency on the final exam, as well as a Test Audit submitted to The Alberta Safety Council for Quality Assurance review. An auditor's number and expiry date will be issued upon successful completion of the test audit.
** An additional discount will be given to any student attending both the Large Employer Program Building and Internal Auditing Training in the same week.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.