For health and Safety person(s) considering consulting/auditing
as a career path and who have sufficient health and safety
background to be able to guide companies through the audit
|Course length||ASC Member Fee||Non-member Fee|
Locations and Dates
External Auditor Training is offered from the ASC. Please call for more information.
- The Business of Health and Safety Auditing
- Learn how to conduct and complete a health & safety audit
- Identify weaknesses in existing health and safety program
- Learn how to complete the audit tool and prepare the written report
- Management commitment, Hazard Identification and Assessment, Hazard Control
- Participants receive a certificate upon successful completion of the program requirements
- Submission of the candidates resume for approval and successful completion of the Large Employer Program Building course is requirred prior to attending this course.
Who Should Take External Auditor Training:
- Any health and safety person(s) considering consulting/auditing as a career path and who have sufficient health and safety background to be able to provide value to companies through the audit process
- 80% competency on the final exam, as well as a Test Audit submitted to The Alberta Safety Council for Quality Assurance review. An auditor's number and expiry date will be issued upon successful completion of the test audit.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Edmonton: (780) 462-7300 or Toll Free: 1 (800) 301-6407
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Visit our main office during regular office hours to register.
Pre-registration is required for all ASC courses.*
*(except childrens Scooter drop-in)
Cancellation / Re-schedule Policy
|more than 30 days before
course start date:
|30 days to 15 days before course
|Less than 14 days til
course start date:
|day of course:|
- you may re-schedule course
- any subsequent re-schedule is subject to
-cancellation is subject
- re-schedule is subject to a 25% admin fee
- cancellation is subject to a 25% admin fee
- not eligible for refund
- not eligible for re-schedule
| - a no-show is not eligible for
**The ASC reserves the right to cancel any course should there be insufficient registrations. A full refund of fees shall be made should circumstances beyond the ASC's control require a course cancellation.
**A stop-payment does not constitute notice of withdrawal from a course nor does it constitute a cancellation/refund request.